Research projects in the CRJ are diverse in both subject and scope. Members address the theory and practice of journalism at an international level, attracting high levels of funding. Collaborative projects cross disciplinary boundaries, raising and addressing questions beyond the immediate scope of journalistic endeavour.
- Bridging the gulf between mainstream and diasporic public spheres: An analysis of Channel 4′s digital project
- AHRC World War One at Home
- AHRC Comics and the World Wars
- Feminising Influences on Mass Circulation: a comparative study of Le Petit Journal and the Daily Mail
- Women, Press and Protest in British and French India, 1928-48.